- Privacy & Security
Privacy & Security
- Your details are safe with us and will not be shared among third parties
- Secure payment process
Body Clock Health Care Limited does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
Data collected by this site is used to:
- Take and fulfil customer orders
- Administer and enhance the site and service
- Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
- Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
- Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Credit Card Security
We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet.
All credit and debit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
We also require the card 'security number'. This is a 3-digit number that you will find on the signature strip on the back of your card (on American Express cards it is a 4-digit number on the front).
This is a fraud prevention measure that ensures only the card holder can buy goods using that card number. When you pay for orders with a credit or debit card, you will be asked to enter this security number at the checkout stage of the order process. We will be unable to process your order without this information.