Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 9 and pay only £6.46 each
- Buy 10 - 24 and pay only £6.07 each
- Buy 25 - 49 and pay only £4.57 each
- Buy 50 - 100 and pay only £4.32 each
- Buy 101 or above and pay only £4.07 each
PALS Platinum 2"x 2" (50x50mm) Self-adhesive Electrodes 1 pack of 4. One of the best electrodes available. Lasts several times longer than other electrodes. Ensures a regular distribution of the TENS or EMS pulse to guarantee irritation free stimulation. PALS® patented conductive cloth neurostimulation electrodes provide the ultimate in flexibility and conformity to ensure optimal current distribution. PALS® electrodes were one of Axelgaard's first product lines, which revolutionized neurostimulation electrode performance with their patented stainless steel knit fabric design.
This design allows PALS® electrodes to maintain flexibility while maximizing conformity to anybody surface. With the reusability you can count on and the quality you have always trusted, PALS® are Axelgaard's best electrodes. PALS® electrodes enhance patient comfort during stimulation by dispersing current evenly across the electrode while eliminating stinging, edge biting, and hot spots. Utilizing Axelgaard's patented multi-layer MultiStick® hydrogel, PALS® provide comfort with every application.
- One of the best electrodes available
- Lasts several times longer than other electrodes
- Ensures a regular distribution of the TENS or EMS pulse to guarantee irritation free stimulation
- Patented conductive cloth
- Maintains flexibility while maximizing conformity to anybody surface.
- Enhances patient comfort during stimulation
- Eliminates stinging, edge biting, and hot spots
Model 895220 with Multistick Gel.
Posted by pamela on Nov 29th 2017
Really sticky but hyposensitive and remain sticky for weeks, if they start to loose adhesion you just spread a drop of water over them and it regenerates the adhesion for a bit longer. But more expensive than standard electrodes but they last so much longer so work out cheaper in the end.