Body Clock Health Care Limited is a limited company registered in England under company number 2450177, whose registered address is Treviot House, 186-192 High Rd, Ilford, IG1 1LR. Our main trading address is 108 George Lane, South Woodford, London, E18 1AD. We can be contacted via the contact form.
This is how we protect your privacy. We won’t let you down!
Essential information we collect
In operating our store, it is essential for us to capture some information about your device, such as your IP address and information related to your visit when you browse our store. For example, this might include time-stamp, the last page or product you visited, the indication that you logged in. We do that in order to:
- remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click;
- monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing;
- let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page at each click;
- remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout; and
- control that your data is processed securely.
Order information you expressly provide
If you buy something from our store, we will need more specific information about you. To fully process your order and ship the merchandise you selected, we need your personal data such as your first and last name, your email address and your shipping and billing address. We also use your contact and order information to send you communication related to the processing of your order. We will ask you to provide this information in our “checkout page” before letting you finalise your purchase with the payment.
Or call: 0208 532 9595 or write to: 108 George Lane, South Woodford, London, E18 1AD.
If you have started to buy one of our products, but have not completed the purchase, you may have provided partial information, such as your email. In that case, we might send you an email to remind you about your interest. If you are not comfortable in receiving further emails of this kind, we will give you a simple opportunity to opt-out. Your privacy means a lot to us and we will stop sending you these communications right away.
If you have completed a purchase, we will send you an email to ask you to review the product you bought. We want to be sure that whether you love your purchase or have a complaint, you can share your opinion with other customers.
We do not use specific information related to your visit, such as the timestamp of your visit, the page or the product you viewed, where you are coming from (if you came to our store because you clicked on an advertisement or you just opened our direct link).
We do not automatically sign you up to our newsletters. You have the option to tick a box requesting this be sent to you.
Other uses of personal data
We may sometimes contract with the following third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery, and marketing. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold.
- Big Commerce (E Commerce Platform) 11305 Four Points Drive, Building II, Third Floor, Austin, Texas, 78726 USA;
- Royal Mail (delivery services): Group Communications, Royal Mail Group, 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ;
- APC (delivery services): National Sortation Centre, Blakeney Way, Kingswood Lakeside, Cannock Staffordshire, WS11 8LD;
- DHL (delivery services): DHL International (UK) Ltd, Southern Hub, Unit 1, Horton Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0BB;
- TNT (delivery services): TNT, Express House, Abeles Way, Atherstone, CV9 2RY;
- UPS (delivery services): UPS, UPS House, Forest Road, Feltham, TW13 7DY;
- Transglobal (delivery services): Transglobal Express, Unit 5, the Gateway, Wirral International Business Park, Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 3NX;
- Tudor Freight (delivery services): Tudor International Freight Ltd, Low Hall Business Park, Low Hall Road, Leeds LS18 4EF;
- Worldpay (payment processing): Worldpay, 25 Walbrook, London, EC4N 8AF;
- Paypal/Braintree (payment processing): Paypal Europe Ltd, Whittaker Avenue Richmond TW9 1EH;
- MailChimp (marketing): The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA;
- Quorum Business Services (IT support); Quorum House, Dwight Rd, Northwood, Watford WD18 9XL.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
How do we process your information?
We use an external provider to run our store, BigCommerce. BigCommerce is based in the US and is a participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and committed to providing best-in-class service and data protection. You can check its participation in the Privacy Shield on the official site of The International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce.
Through BigCommerce, we also use other, highly specialised external providers to provide the most competitive services. For example, our store is PCI-DSS compliant (a very strict industry standard withrequirements for the security of credit card information), but we want to use accredited companies to process your credit card information. Our integrated payment providers are:
- Worldpay (payment processing): Worldpay, 25 Walbrook, London, EC4N 8AF;
- Paypal/Braintree (payment processing): Paypal Europe Ltd, Whittaker Avenue Richmond TW9 1EH.
Partnering with highly specialised external companies allows us to focus on what we do best: selling great products.
How can you control your personal data?
If you are one of our customers who is in the EU, and we are specifically selling our products to the Member State where you are located, you have specific rights that we are honoured to enforce without undue delay: Access, Correct, Erasure, Port, Object. If you cannot exercise your choice on your account page or if you do not have an account with us, please reach out to us, at the contact details at the bottom of this page. We will be more than happy to help.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data for as long as you have an account with us. We also keep some data for security investigations. Most importantly, we have specific obligations for fraud detection and tax and quality assurance reasons. Therefore, we might need to retain certain data even if you ask to delete it. However, please be assured that we will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reasons for which it was first collected. Your personal data will be kept for 7 years following your purchase pursuant to European medical device regulations pertaining to the retention of distribution records.
Do we have any legal obligations when handling your data?
We might need to share your personal information to comply with applicable legal obligations such as for tax reasons or fraud detection.
Who can you reach out to for privacy matters?
You can contact our Data Protection Officerhere:
Mrs. Rashelle Preston
To Email use the contact form
Telephone number: 0208 532 9595.
Postal Address: 108 George Lane, South Woodford, London, E18 1AD.
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown above. To make this as easy as possible for you, a Subject Access Request Form Subject Access Request Form is available for you to use. You do not have to use this form, but it is the easiest way to tell us everything we need to know to respond to your request as quickly as possible.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
Do you need to lodge a complaint?
If you have any privacy complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint with our supervisory authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office).