Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 9 and pay only £8.30 each
- Buy 10 - 24 and pay only £8.05 each
- Buy 25 - 49 and pay only £7.67 each
- Buy 50 or above and pay only £6.97 each
PALS Platinum Blue
PALS Platinum Blue 2" x 2" (50x50mm) Self-adhesive Electrodes 1 pack of 4.
Specially formulated electrodes designed for sensitive skin and delicate areas. They have a thick gentle gel. They remove easily from skin and do not pull on body hair when removed.
Designed for all FES and TENS applications, PALS® Blue neurostimulation electrodes combine a patented stainless steel knit cloth and hydrogel construction with our exclusive impedance compensation system.
The stainless steel fabric provides optimum conductivity and conformity while the specialized gel is thick enough to adhere through body hair yet gentle enough for use on extremely sensitive skin.
- Specially formulated electrodes
- Designed for sensitive skin and delicate areas
- Thick gentle gel
- Remove easily from skin and do not pull on body hair when removed
- Designed for all FES and TENS applications
- Patented stainless steel knit cloth and hydrogel construction
- Gentle enough for use on extremely sensitive skin.
Electrodes for sensitive skin
Posted by Unknown on Feb 12th 2018
PALS blue are the only electrodes that do not cause skin problems for me. I have been using them for years. Excellent.
Sensitive tens pads
Posted by Pam on Nov 28th 2017
Having had a bad reaction to a number of tens pads these are the bestever. No sensitivity problems and long lasting.
Posted by Unknown on Sep 11th 2017
good re usable product for sensitive skin well worth the higher price
PALS Platinum Blue Square Electrodes 50x50mm
Posted by Joy Davies on Jul 18th 2016
These are the only electrodes I can use. All others cause severe skin irritation. They do have one disadvantage though and that is that the wires very easily pull out of the electrodes, wasting the electrode. They are very expensive and it is annoying when this happens.